Thursday, January 6, 2011

What Drives You?

My title sounds like a commercial plug from a gasoline company, but this actually is a very meaningful statement for me. For several years now I have been getting up early in the morning to prepare to go to school, this time not to sit on an armchair but to teach. I just realize that I spent almost 10 years of my life just to get up in the morning, drag my feet, dodge vehicles and people just to reach my destination...school. After seven years or so I am back to the same routine, wake up, drag my feet and dodge vehicles to reach the same destination. People who knows me very well would sometimes ask why I chose to become a teacher and suffer the "routine" all over again...well I really do not have any prepared answer for such a question, but one thing is certain something is driving...err...motivating me to do the "routine" and funny thing is I never get tired of doing it...I guess something is fueling me to do what I do, and I believe that is true motivation and passion. So I guess what I am trying to say is sometimes it would be good to ask and remind yourself What Drives You?

No comments:

Post a Comment